CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tomarrows a B-day and Halloweens almost here!!

I'm so glad ! Ya wanna know why ? Because.... Its a B-day !!!! ( not birthday) . I usually am pretty happy on b-days because I have physical education. P.E is sooo fun plus this whole week we are skating in the gym ! Plus B-days seem to go really fast . I feel like I only have 4 mods That's because I usually don't count p.e and lunch as a mod. Only math, reading, social studies, and science. Anyway at home I'm getting really mad because the Halloween candy my mom bought to give out on Halloween is slowly disappearing! I wonder why? lol! But I'm so excited! I love trick or treating and this will be my first time doing it in Upper Marlboro. I usually go to d.c. but I want to try something new. I don't know what I'm gonna be yet ! I haven't even got a costume, I guess ill have to make one. Wonder how that's gonna look!
Now take a good look at these pictures!
Pumpkin CarvingGhost
I have Halloween Spirit! Do you?
Ill lots more picture on my Halloween blog!

5 comments:

natali munoz said...

i loke bdays too but now i don't like pe because i can't skate!!!!!!!

natali munoz said...

luv da pics

Jessica B. said...

Ha Ha funny Natali but you'd know how to skate if you would try harder! Like Wednesday when you did not even put on your skates!!!

Jessica B. said...

Oh and thanks Natali

Marcel said...

Hey Jessica have not been on your site for a while very cool talk 2 u l8er