CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carbon Monoxide Freakout!

On Saturday my Carbon Monoxide alarm went off. I was soooo freaked out. I was like "cover your noses! ,Cover your mouths! Get out of the house! I was so scared I was putting my shirt up to m,y mouth! And it was raining outside to! Man I did not care though I put on my shoes and jacket and went outside. My mom called the fire department. We were all freaking out like I hope I didn't inhale that stuff! My little brother Andrew was like "my chest hurts, my chest hurts!" We were all outside in the rain when the fire department came. They checked our house out then came out and were like nothing seems to be the problem ! You just need to replace you carbon monoxide alarm batteries1 I was like what! I started laughing at my brother I was you have a mental problem because you were hallucinating! lol He started Io laugh to! Anyway that's my post and I hope you enjoyed it!


Love, Jessica

No comments: